Star Metropolis Clinical Laboratories, Dubai commits to conduct all laboratory investigations by observing internationally recognized best laboratory practices as per College of American Pathologists (CAP) and ISO 15189: 2012 standards. The laboratory aims at becoming preferred partner for laboratory services across large geographic regions by seeking continual improvement across all facets of the laboratory services. The laboratory follows principles of integrity, transparency, ethical conduct and abides by all applicable regulations.
- To implement a quality system in compliance with ISO 15189;2012 and CAP Standards.
- Employ qualified and experienced professionals and follow best practices.
- Utilize advanced technologies effectively.
- Monitor and measure the quality of services closely by devising most relevant quality indicators across preanalytical, analytical and post-analytical phases of testing.
- Take all the measures to prevent errors by effective risk management.
- To ensure customer satisfaction including walk in, physicians and clinics/ hospitals
STAR METROPOLIS CLINICAL LABORATORIES has been awarded the Accreditation from College of American Pathologists (CAP) and Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC). The CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program is a globally recognized program that utilizes teams of highly specialized laboratory professionals as inspectors.
The goal of the CAP program is to improve patient safety by advancing the quality of pathology and laboratory services through education and strict standards. Accreditation by EIAC is formal recognition that a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) is competent to carry out specific tasks in Medical laboratory testing.
The specific areas of competence are specified in the scope of Accreditation. Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC) is a full member of International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and signatory to its Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) signatory in the field of testing and calibration (ISO 17025) and medical testing (ISO 15189).