The Clinical Chemistry and Biochemical Department focuses on analyzing biochemical markers in bodily fluids to assess patient health. Our team of clinical chemists and laboratory technologists perform a wide range of tests to evaluate organ function, metabolic disorders, and nutrient levels. We offer a comprehensive array of biochemical assays that aid clinicians in diagnosing and managing various conditions. Our department ensures rapid and accurate test results, providing crucial information for patient care. department in our lab is dedicated to providing a wide range of services to support patients and clinicians in their healthcare journey. Through advanced technologies and the expertise of our professionals, we strive to offer accurate and comprehensive diagnostic solutions for better patient outcomes.
Our Key Services
- Screening tests. used to identify pregnant women at risk for having a baby with Down syndrome/Patau’s/Edward’ syndrome, Dual/triple markers
- Comprehensive metabolic panels to assess organ function.
- Lipid profile analysis for cardiovascular risk assessment
- Evaluation of blood glucose levels for diabetes management
- Genetic risk assessment for hereditary diseases and cancer predisposition.Testing for inborn errors of metabolism- Newborn Screening Aminoacid disorders: 18 different aminoacid disorders, Acylcarnitine disorders: 37 different Fatty Acids/ Organic Acids/ Purine Metabolism disorders can be detected,
- Primary Tests to determine toxicity for particular metal-(ICPMS- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) Arsenic (As), cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg), lead (Pb), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Selenium (Se), Silver (Ag)
- Hormone and protein level assessments for endocrine disorders